Anywhooo, I apparently have to tell ya'll 10 things you likely don't know about me. Here it goes:
- I had significant postpartum depression with my first child, but not my second.
- I was once engaged to my husband's friend, and we were all roommates
- I cheated on nearly every guy I was ever involved with except my husband
- I once beat up a girl during my religion class in high school
- I have a thing for Jewish men -- Dreyfess (think Jaws, not Mr. Holland's Opus), John Stewart, Seth Green, Adam Horovitz, Adam Sandler, Adam Brody, Kevin Pollack, Paul Rudd, HM...
- I've traveled the country (twice), but never been to NYC and couldn't care less
- My first semester of college my blood alcohol level was higher than my GPA
- I hate subtitled movies and I don't care that it makes me WT
- I once ate 9 Taco Bell Tacos in a 1/2 hour to win a bet against my husband -- for a dollar
- My dog died when I was young, and my father told me she went to live on a farm. I believed this until I was 28 years old because clearly any farm wants old, blind, arthritic Irish Setters. Right?
Now, I get to bestow this award on someone. I know that this award is a silly little thing, but the woman I am choosing is not. I gave her the award because her breast cancer story touched me so much. It's just an arbitrary blog award, but I wanted to let her know that even though we'll probably never meet, her story has affected my life.
- Farida at Chapters from my Life for her touching post about her brave battle with cancer and the subsequent journey of self discovery. May I one day be as introspective and judicious.