What is that on the baby?

Some of you have asked what was all over the baby -- finger paint. Yes, finger paint.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Happy, Happy Halloween!

It's Halloween 2010, and we went to a kid's party at a Priya's house and Shawns's for trick-or-treating. Pumpkin Man was the most excellent frog, and spent much of the day on his knees ribbiting. Peanut refused to wear her brand new (requested) giraffe costume, so she went in her lion costume from last year -- which was only slightly too short because she barely grows. I, of course, was the only adult in costume at both the party and my brother's. I was a totally green faced wicked witch. Although, it should be noted that a certain "lion" stole my hat, so I became the green faced emo-goth mommy. Mads, in turn, became 2/3rds of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Apparently, I should have dressed Pumpkin Man up as an armoire.

Here are some choice lines from the day:

1. HM: In response to my 9 AM Jello Shot -- "Oh look, my wife is going out as inappropriately drunk mommy for halloween." (in my defense, I had to test them. Didn't I?)

2. Peanut: In response to are you having a good time -- "Oh yes! I'm so excited and so impressed!"

3. HM: In response to toddler Niece's cow costume -- "I'm on the Moove..."

4. Pumpkin Man & Self: In dinner negotiations -- "Hungry, buddy?" "Tandy?" "No, food." "No, tandy." "Nooo. Food." "No. No tandy, no food. Too tired. Snuggle?"

5 comments:

Subscribe to updates